The Club will operate under the following structure
- Production of monthly accounts at all Committee Meetings along with an up to date cash flow forecast covering the subsequent three months
- A five year Development Plan will be put in place. The first year will include a Profit & Loss Budget for the year, this will be overseen by a Finance Sub Committee who will report to the full Committee when necessary.
Current Plans include the following items
- Replace the existing Clubhouse with better facilities including changing rooms with direct access to the pitch. The Club area will probably be of a larger size than we have currently, we are hoping to accommodate a larger kitchen and toilets. The replacement building will be developed at the location of the old garage and extend beyond this and will accommodate the changing rooms. The current changing rooms will then be used for storage.
- Our old training area at the Gas Works side of the pitch will be extended towards the houses on Carrs Road and be developed into a multipurpose all weather sports area, it will be securely fenced and have floodlights. The remaining small triangle of land at the bottom of the ground will be resurfaced so we can encourage kids playing on it instead of in the goalmouths. Spare capacity will be hired out to other local Clubs. It is probable that the Clubhouse and Kitchen will be opening on midweek evenings providing ability to feed users of the area.
- The changing rooms at the Hemplow site will be demolished and again replaced with larger accommodation with kitchen facilities. Decent dugouts will be provided at both sides of the pitch these will be large enough to allow supporters cover in bad weather. The pitch will be securely fenced and the ground will be brought to WRCA League standards. Both pitches will be at an acceptable standard for the future.
Assumption has been made that Planning consent will be approved. The current plans will be at a substantial cost. The Committee will be looking towards available grants to fulfil them.
Discussions are currently taking place with Crowthers our Landlord investigating the availability of a fifteen year lease on our useable areas, if successful this will assist us in securing the grants that will be pursued.